Sunday, July 3, 2011

Out With The Old....


Ok, it's been a little bit longer than planned since my last post. What can I say, free time isn't what it used to be! Regardless, I believe it's time for a little catch up:

In the last few months, I moved from Saturday nights to Friday nights at Carson Street Live, and now have moved on to bigger and better. Now, you can find me most Saturday nights at Seviche in Downtown Pittsburgh playing Latin/Global house music. It's a great feel with great food and drinks. If you get a chance to swing through, make sure you say hi and take a picture with me! I'll be putting it up on facebook, twitter, and here on the blog from time to time. This leads me to the next update...

I now have a Facebook Fan Page! Check it out here (DJ Ley Facebook Fan Page), show some love, and become a fan! There is also a permanent link on the right side of the blog now. I truly appreciate the support!

About a week ago, my good buddy Flick from 96.1 KISS FM headed down to the Katy Perry show at Peterson Event Center in Pittsburgh. Now I've been to tons of rock concerts and a few electronic concerts, but never a pop show, so I have no idea what to expect. Well, Katy did not disappoint. DJ Skeet Skeet opened up, getting the crowd amped for the main event, and then Katy came out. I ended up having a great time, a few laughs, and even caught the pop star singing a home town favorite (Black and Yellow?). The seats were great, and so was the show. What came next, I didn't expect.







We ended up heading to an exclusive Meet and Greet with Katy! She was so kind and welcoming to the handful of people who came back, and she gave each of us some one on one time. I give her tons of credit, spending time with us after just finishing a full show! Thank you Katy.






If that wasn't enough, a few days later my friends over at Shop 412 added the picture on their website. Thanks to Aaron and Christian!

More coming later today!

Interested in finding out more about the people and places I mentioned in this post? Check out the links below!!

Flick

96.1 KISS FM

DJ Skeet Skeet

Katy Perry

Shop 412

No comments:

Post a Comment